St Joseph’s College Melbourne (previously known as St Joseph’s Christian Brothers’ College North Melbourne or CBC North Melbourne) was a Catholic secondary school for boys located in North Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Originally founded by the Irish Christian Brothers in 1903, and covering both Primary and Secondary years, it expanded in 1956 to include a Junior Campus in Pascoe Vale known as the Preparatory College. Late in 2008 its closure was announced by Edmund Rice Education Australia and the Junior Campus closed one year later. At the end of 2010 the North Campus also closed bringing to an end a long and illustrious history.
The Pascoe Vale site was sold to the Antonine Order for use as a school and christened the St. Joseph’s campus. The North Melbourne site remained unused for some months and in 2012 finally reopened as community mixed use complex servicing a Flexible Learning Center, Counselling service and Refuge.